Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Monday 31 August 2015

My first Chanel

Featured is my first Chanel bag, it’s a seasonal Chanel with nautical charms. One day mid this year I just woke up deciding to jump on-board the bandwagon collecting high-end designer bags. Don’t know what really hit me, I suspect it’s my sudden penchant to reading fashion and lifestyle blogs that started late last year. 

If hubby has massive collections of old computers and aircraft models (among other things really since he’s a hoarder) I have this bag hag tendency.  I actually planned to get only one bag of each brand just to feel the designer’s glamour but 2 weeks later I got a Chanel Medallion tote and a month after I finally embraced my long-time dream - a classic Chanel. Oh what a feeling, I thought I’ve accomplished something haha, so shallow!


Seasonal Chanel



But I felt guilty afterwards that I decided to sell this seasonal flap but never really had the strength to do so. I just fell in love with it, I can’t let it go. I know it’s nothing compared to the beauty and timelessness of the classic flap but this one is lightweight and easy to carry that I can wear it as a crossbody bag. And the fact that it’s a seasonal item so it’s harder to find. The hardware of this bag is matte gold that adds glam to it, well most seasonal Chanel bags have matte gold anyway if not silver. Though my classic Chanel is my top bag at the moment yet I haven’t worn it. See I’m showing signs of a vain collector already but what can I do I have no night life anymore. So I will blog about it when I finally take it outside the house or when it has seen the light of day. But this seasonal Chanel has only been out to our front yard on one Sunday afternoon while hubby and kids were picking kumquats and blood orange.


Seasonal Chanel
Picking our blood orange

This is our little citrus family in the front yard begging us to pick them.


Lemonsito/Kumquat
Lemonade

Lemon

There goes my first bag hag diary, til next time.

My OOTD:
Figure-hugging dress from H&M
Knee-high boots from Sandler
Black quilted flap bag from Chanel


A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver. - Proverbs 25:11
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment