Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Celebrating Father’s Day

Father’s Day is observed in Oz and NZ on the 1st Sunday of September and I think in Sweden as well. It’s the first time we celebrated outside the house ever since Jace was born, for obvious reason and that’s because he was only 3 mos and a bit during last year’s Father’s day. I said obvious since you can never make me go out with a new baby just to dine in a restaurant. With babies less than 6 months I only go outside the house for their doctor’s appointment. If he can’t be on a high chair yet then restaurants are off limits. I’m sure there will be plenty of time later for him to try out the kid’s meal when he can actually chew the food in the comfort of the resto’s high chair. So last Sunday, we went to Outback Steakhouse since the boys had voted for it. Hubby went for the steak while the boys were up for the ribs and milkshakes. Well everyone was not disappointed including Jace who even enjoyed eating the lettuce from his dad’s salad. Me, I was after for the dessert portion, my only regret was I should have ordered the bigger size haha.

My grilled salmon in between the Vanilla and Strawberry milkshakes.




The whole pack in action.

Jace and his lettuce
Appetisers of calamari rings and rye garlic bread.
I can’t get a smiling shot on these 2 big boys (who happened to wear stripes) but I got this one instead when the dad tried to hug the son who wouldn’t let him. Another sign of teenage angst I guess.


And here is the dessert trio of Pecan Brownie, Caramel Cheesecake and Pavlova.


Mmmm... all mine!
Now it's time to take pictures of me outside. This was snapped at the back of Outback haha, so not glamorous at all and it was drizzling too that's why the verandah was covered with a plastic shade.



And this one is in the border of our house and my left neighbour, the red gate is ours while the white gate is theirs. Who do you think the plant with white flowers belong? Hmm... on springtime it's mine because it blooms while the rest of the year it belongs to them. Makes sense, yay or nay?



Oh yea, and I finally used my classic Chanel. I will post a separate blog for this later. Why? Because it’s just Classic hehe.
The dad here with his pressies from the middle boy in which the 3rd boy was trying to eat :-) 



Awww... sweet!

My OOTD: 
White dress from Glamorous
Gold jacket from Sheike
Classic flap bag from Chanel


As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him. - Psalms 103:13
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment