Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Thursday 23 June 2016

Coogee Beach on a Winter Day

Wondering how Sydney beaches look like during cold season? Coogee beach one of Sydney's Eastern beaches is known for its great cafes and a haven for families. It is sharing the same coastline with Bondi, hence the famous Bondi to Coogee walk. We went there so early, earlier than my normal weekend wake up call just to have a big breakfast. At least we were not disappointed.
Coogee Beach

I guess, anything for me not to cook on a Saturday morning or another chance for an outfit photo shoot will make me get up early. Not only the big brekky was outstanding but also the morning sea breeze and view. 
Green leather jacket
Chanel sunglasses
So what to wear for this kind of day and leisure? Naturally, I can't go there in summery clothes so leather jacket in mint and khaki skinny pants were my best option. My main reason to go there was actually to wear my Alice McCall black cami before the full winter hits upon us.
khaki pants

Mom blogger
The cami went well with the leather jacket and pants then with the ruffled shorts that I wore afterwards in the beach. See, how versatile black camis are.  It can transform from a road trip get-up to beach ready outfit. 
Alice McCall cami

So Real sunglasses
I normally forget my sunnies but this time I was armed with 2 which actually helped with the outfit transformation. The shoes did the trick too, from ankle boots to sneakers.
Ruffle shorts

H&M poncho
So this is Coogee for you during winter time, no crowd and even more beautiful. But since our cold season is not fierce we can still walk in the sand with skimpy clothes provided that the sun is shining. As I'm not crazy I won't do this on a cloudy day or late afternoon not for any photo shoot even if I have the beach all to myself :)
Sportsgirl sneakers

Thank you for reading, 'til next post. For the meantime, you can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.




Outfit Details:

Black cami from Alice McCall
Mint Leather jacket from Calenzano similar here, here and here
Khaki pants from Forever 21 similar
Black suede ankle boots from Asos 
Ruffled shorts from Miche similar here and here
Blue sneakers from Sportsgirl
Striped poncho from H&M

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

73 comments:

  1. Looking sexy and lovely as the backdrop!!!

    Come check out how I welcomed Summer at the blog in a boho-inspired look - Happy Thursday!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous beach! x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/dolce-gabbana-lemon-print/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love your jacket in the first picture! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing location I love the beach a lot ! and you look amazing great looks
    http://style-bysandramecy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/nautical-x.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment and for stopping over.

      Delete
  5. I'm loving your outfit especially the black boots, a friend of mine just traveled to Australia and tells me of how beautiful the beaches there are. Have a great weekend!

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    P.S
    If you would like to follow each other on GFC my link is above , i always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear, thank you. I've followed you now in GFC, follow me back if you like.

      Delete
  6. so so chic...love the outfits so much and the place..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such beautiful pics, wonderful location, gorgeous outfits. I love all your pics. You look absolutely stunning in that dress.

    Roxcii Boutique
    Evening Dresses Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post dear, thanks for sharing!

    Faye .x

    http://fayeisabella.co.uk/2016/06/bleu-et-blanc.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like a great day at the beach
    Lovin the family kind of day

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a beautiful and relaxing place! Love your versatile cami!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great location and I love your outfits. The mint leather jacket is gorgeous!
    Julia xx
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a fun day! I love the casual looks. :) Have a great weekend!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  13. The beach looks awesome! Cute looks too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots!! Looks like fun!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Most beautiful lady at beach.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog, thank you for sharing!
    xoxo, Hadasah
    www.styletolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so beautiful and sexy, and love your share

    BettyCook | www.dreamydressshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving your jacket! It has such a pretty color! x

    Have a nice weekend,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. great !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the pictures! Makes me want go to the beach too!



    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good :) Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  21. You look so cool and comfy!

    http://www.districthilo.com

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  22. The beach is the perfect location for your photos! Cute looks!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you had a great day at the beach!

    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, love this look! <3

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    http://www.instagram.com/culturewithcoco

    ReplyDelete
  25. The mint colored jacket is absolutely gorgeous. That's not a color you see too often for jackets. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is kind of unique colour. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  26. Great pictures and I love the jacket
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie, thank you for the nice comment and for dropping by.

      Delete
  27. Such cute outfits, beauty! I love the color of your leather jacket, that seafoam green is perfect for being around the water and for summer, too! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the colour is perfect with the water views, thank you very much Jalisa.

      Delete
  28. Loving your necklace and the beach looks beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's always nice to go to the beach for a walk. It's so relaxing! :D
    I love your sunglasses! They're so stylish!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, beach is a perfect destination to relax. Thank you for reading and the nice comment.

      Delete
  30. You are so beautiful, and thanks for your share

    Teodora

    ReplyDelete
  31. At least you guys don't get snow at all during winter, it's the total opposite for Canada in winter. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I know but I want to experience your kind of winter too.

      Delete
  32. Could you be any more cuter? Thanks for the inspiration!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful of you Len, thanks much!

      Delete
  33. Hello, ate Mercy! <3 I've always loved your outfits! And I must say that your little boy is really handsome! Hope to hear from you soon. :)

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance | New style post!
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you, thanks heaps Airish. I always love you comments.

      Delete
  34. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete