Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Sunday 7 February 2016

Happy Chinese New Year!

CNY greetings from my castle :). Feeling like painting the town red because of Chinese New Year. So glad I found this red door in a castle looking wall to boost my outfit.
Chinese New Year



Is my knight waiting for me downstairs :)?
Chinese New Year


The colour red and polka dots are prominent in Chinese culture as they signify good luck and fortune. I hope my outfit justifies enough.
Prada cross body bag

Carrying here my cross body patent Prada bag with gold chain. Love the bold colour and the lightness in spite of the chain. Of course it is light as only my mobile phone can fit in it :)


Finally, reached the ground and no knight was in sight haha.

No worries, Chinese food was waiting for me. I'm not Chinese but I love the food, my favourites are Chicken Chow mein and San Choy Bao. So many times I tried to make a stir fry but it just doesn't taste close to that of Mrs. Wong's :)

My most favourite part in eating Chinese food is the cracking of fortune cookie. And here's what mine said today.


OOTD Details:

Turtle neck top from Forcast
Skirt from SM Women
Shoes from Korea
Cross body bag from Prada (similar)
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

12 comments:

  1. lovely blog :)
    I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! You look amazing!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Beautiful. that is a great look.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Chinese New Year! Red looks great on you!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete