Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Festival Ready in Bohemian Lace Dress

Bohemian dressOk, I've never been to Coachella but if I go this would be the dress that I would rock. I believe the festival is going on this week and yea I can only ogle at the cute bohemian outfits that I find. While there are no rules on what to wear when attending music festivals, I still prefer something that is so boho, edgy and fun. So if you don't go, Coachella will come to you.
Coachella outfit
This is the dress that I supposed to wear on our lunch anniversary but hubby wouldn't let me and I can't blame him haha. This is just too revealing for a day event but if I did I would throw in a blazer for sure. This is another lace dress added to my wardrobe and hopefully I can wear it again in a more appropriate occasion.
Black lace dress
 Fringe dress

 The long fringe gives this dress a bohemian chic feel and it's what actually caught my attention to purchase it. Although, I found this outfit very unforgiving, thus, a wrong pose or wrong angle makes me look like a blowfish but I managed to have decent snaps :)
Prada crossbody bag
How to wear black lace dress
 I finished this look with a caged sandals that has a stiletto heels to maintain that lean silhouette and red Prada crossbody bag/purse to inject another colour and versatility.

Music festival outfit
What to wear in Coachella

 Thank you for reading, 'til next post. You can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.





Outfit Details:



Lace fringe dress from White Closet (similar)
Caged heels from Missguided (similar)
Crossbody bag from Prada

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

64 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always babe!
    xx-Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2017/04/transitioning-into-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress and it would be perfect for Coachella. Lol at your hubby. Men can be overly protective.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also never been to Coachella. Lol 'at hubby didn't let you wear the dress'. You look stunning in it btw.

    Bernie, xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic lovely!
    Kate xx
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sexy but, classy outfit. You look amazing here. Love it! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post, like it :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress fabulous dear, very elegant and sexy
    new review on my blog How to Buy Your Favorite Accessories on a Budget
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I like Bohemian clothes, Mercy. This is a unique dress, and the red purse is a nice contrast color. The shoes are cool also. I love the pictures of you by the purple flowers, they're lovely.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sheri, nice to read your comment again.

      Delete
  10. I adore your outfit :)

    https://venswifestyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sexy and chic dress! You look fabulous darling!
    Kisses
    Cinzia

    Www.callmeblondiebycinziasatta.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bohemian vibe of this dress, you look amazing as always :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice post and I really love your outfit, you look amazing! xoxo


    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    IG:@Aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love this dress, so chic and sexy! You look fab <3
    https://goo.gl/FkX6Q9
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a really pretty dress! Love the nude and black with that clutch!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look sassy
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the boho dress, such pretty heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Such a stunning outfit!
    Lovely dress!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  19. great thing :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are absolutely rocking this look. I adore it!

    Maria
    www.atlasofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria for dropping a sweet comment.

      Delete
  21. Love this festival inspired look! That dress is gorgeous!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi dear i repass
    new outfit on my blog cropped pants outfit
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally love those shoes!! (I ordered a pair just like it a couple of days ago haha)

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you here, that's nice to hear :)

      Delete
  24. It's a stunning dress, the lace and fringe is am interesting combination. Worn with a denim jacket I could see this working for a festival :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, it would be cute with denim jacket.

      Delete
  25. followed u dear...
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love those pictures beside the violet tree. Perfect beauty and accessory selections!

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an incredible, coachella-ready dress you're rocking!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  28. The dress is gorgeous! it would for sure look great at coachella paired with sneakers or flats though cuz of all the walking!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree flats would be needed when attending festivals :)

      Delete
  29. Gorgeous dress! You look stunning :D

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofia for dropping a nice comment.

      Delete
  30. Thanks so much for the sweet comment, I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think fringe really symbolises the festivity in Coachela..also flowers and laces.. they just opinion Ate Mercy..i hope you can someday go to Coachela- that's my drea, as well.. look so beautiful Ate Mercy..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete