Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Friday 30 December 2016

New Year's Greetings from Palazzo Versace

So just like that, 2016 is waving goodbye and now we're ringing in the new year. ls there anything you wish you would have done and achieved before this year ended? Don't fret, you're not the only one. I too would like to do so many tasks but surprise surprise there was so little time. One thing for sure, as long as the sun rises we can be full of hope to accomplish those dreams that are left unattained. So 2017 will be the year for that, hopefully for me too.

Palazzo Versace hotel review


Palazzo Versace Gold Coast blog
Palazzo Versace Gold Coast review
I would really like to travel the world but towing little kids can be the hardest thing. This recent holiday I had in Queensland was a test, dragging 3 boys was a real challenge. Hubby was fixing the house so we had to vacate and go somewhere. I chose the Gold Coast because of the theme parks where the boys can have the time of their lives. The real deal didn't sink in 'til I realised even these fun activities were not really fun for me as it was very hard to manage. Oh well, at least I had a wonderful photo opportunities, including this one at the hotel where we're staying, the Palazzo Versace.
Palazzo Versace Breakfast
 Palazzo Versace lobby
The boys had fun time with the delicious massive  breakfast selection and the sprawling landscaped pool. I just love the cabanas placed all around the pool, a perfect place to sip the welcome mocktails they served us.
Red swimsuit

Palazzo Versace pool
Among other things that I love about this hotel is that it is only 10 minutes walk to Seaworld, one of the theme parks we visited. That's where I got this pretty red stripes towel I was sitting in. Please watch out for my coming blog posts about the theme parks and fun activities to do in Surfers Paradise.


Sea World Australia

Quay Australia Sunglasses
Swimming is a major activity to consider for these kids, I was glad I got to wear all the swimwear I brought. Though we're so sad not to able to blow up the watermelon floaty because I left the blowing device at the first hotel we stayed in :(
Versace hotel


Blue swimsuit
This was the view during the day from our verandah as we had the lagoon facing room. It is really a nice sight with the palm trees around and the sandbar in the middle. At night it had a magical view especially when taken during sunset, see my previous post here.


Palm Trees


Palazzo Versace Lagoon room


Palazzo Versace Gold Coast

The structure outside is magnificent that I just can't ignore to also take photos. The several pillars added to the mystifying Baroque style of this hotel.

And this knitted grey dress I got from H&M was perfect to move around and explore the area. The gold sneakers from Vans were a comfortable match for it. 

Rolls Royce


 What to wear in Gold Coast on Summer
So here's wishing you a blessed New Year, have a wonderful celebration and a well deserved rest.


Thank you for reading, 'til next post. You can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.


Outfit Details:

Grey knitted dress from H&M (similar)
Sneakers from Vans
Sunglasses from Rayban
Nano bag from Celine

Red swimwear similar
Rosegold sunglasses from Quay Australia
Blue swimwear from Rip Curl 








Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

95 comments:

  1. Looking So good and the way you finding a new styles with your fashion really impressive...beautiful combinations and nice photo shoot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming photos! This hotel looks like a fairy tale!
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks beautiful, have a good time.
    I really like your outfits, esspecially swim suit :)
    xoxo

    http://beseenbepopular.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing time!


    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Please check out my NYE 2017 hairstyles tutorial!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!!!Perfect style...Happy New Year...
    Kisses!!!
    Blog: www.newoutfit.blog
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/New-Outfit
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/milanewoutfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. This place is stunning! Happy new year gorgeous!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pics... happy new year
    http://thestyleride.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The place looks super nice. I would love to travel the world too mercy. you look really nice and you lil one is cute.
    i hope this new year brings you everything you want. I wish you and your loved ones lots of love and joy. Happy 2017 dear :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hotel is a beautiful location to shoot photos & you look gorgeous. Have a great NYE and a wonderful 2017 <3

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, amazing place! HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pics and you look gorgeous!
    I wish you a Happy and wonderful New Year!
    Cinzia

    www.callmeblondiebycinziasatta.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful place, enjoy your stay, hun. May the New Year fill up days with all things that are nice and bright – here is wishing you a lovely 2017.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lenya! Happy New Year too!!!

      Delete
  14. The hotel looks amazing! Queensland is on my bucketlist. Must have been a task to travel with 3 boys but I'm sure you had fun anyway!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The hotel looks so beautiful!!!Happy 2017 dear :)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year! What an amazing hotel! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/12/winter-calling.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! That hotel looks so luxurious! Ah! If only I can afford to stay in such hotel...
    It looks like you had fun with your kids! Though that watermelon float would have looked nice in photo ops. :)

    Thanks for following! Following you back on GFC and bloglovin. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what an amazing place! I wish I could take some time off and go to somewhere like this! I hope you have an amazing year and may all your goals and dreams be accomplished! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your purse! xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this space looks absolutely amazing! Loving the red swimsuit especially. Hope you had a wonderful New Years!

    Best,
    Christina
    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful place and photos
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a grand place this is! You look so cute in your red bathing suit, and the blue one also. I know it was a bit hard to travel with the boys, but I think that's great that you did. They will look back and remember the time spent with mom and dad. :) I love the design of the blue chairs in the lobby, they're so pretty. Oh my, that looks like a teddy bear tree, how wonderful!

    May the new year be a bright one for you, Mercy, and I hope much goodness comes your way this year, as you deserve it so.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks so much Sheri, i always love your comment, genuine and comes from the heart.

      Delete
  25. This place looks absolutely incredible!! Love your bathing suit!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's incredible. Thanks for the love :-)

      Delete
  26. This is what relaxation should look like


    Latest on http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post, thanks for sharing! Happy new year :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. This place looks AMAZING!!!! Love every single photo, looking at it I feel relaxed myself. Happy New Year Mercy.

    xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks much Benita, wishing you a happy 2017!!!

      Delete
  29. Amazing! Such a gorgeous place!
    Happy 2017!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. A natação é mesmo muito importante para a criança.
    Concordo.
    Amei suas fotos.
    Feliz ano novo!

    Dany
    Blog Breshopping da Dany
    Conheça também o Breshopping da Dany KIDS

    ReplyDelete
  31. Woah. The Palazzo Versace is such a beautiful place to celebrate the new year! Love the aesthetic, it's so sophisticated <3

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mercy, I had no idea you had three kids, you look absolutely amazing; such a gorgeous mama! I'm glad the boys enjoyed their stay. One thing I'd love to do more of moving forward is travel as well, especially throughout Europe! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the absolute best year ahead, may everything you set out do to be a success, cheers!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Jalisa, thanks so much. Wishing you a happy 2017, hoping you get to travel this year.

      Delete
  33. This place is completely gorgeous, I hope you had an amazing time. Happy 2017!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. You look beautiful and I know it can be such a challenge traveling with little ones I have two under three so I completely understand! Have a beautiful week!

    Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know you can relate. Thanks so much for dropping by.

      Delete
  35. Wow beautiful photos! looks like you had the BEST time ever! Amazing post <3

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. So awesome! I have a friend who used to work there. I hope to visit someday!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. So stylish look) Thanks for interesting post)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy New Year, it's such a gorgeous place to stay. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  39. I've been hearing about this place A LOT lately. That place is gorgeous! Suddenly want to go there :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! Looks amazing, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look incredible! Great photos darling! Thank for sharing!
    Have a fabulous 2017 my darling!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow!! Stunning outfits! Amazing swimsuit! Love it!)
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous pictures babe!!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy new year! Hope you are having a wonderful start to the year and the first week of 2017 is going well!

    I'd like to stay at Palazzo Versace one day - always looks so nice driving past to get to Seaworld and I've heard nothing but good things about it! :)Your red one piece is beautiful for lounging by the pool too! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog | 5 Year Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you dear, I'm following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I wonder how you managed to maintain your body like that despite having three boys already. Love your sexy and chic swimsuits too, ate Mercy! :) The place was extremely lavish too. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's very nice of you Airish, thank you so much! The boys make me keep moving I guess to keep up with their energy, maybe it helps me burn calories quicker. They also make a lot of mess in the house so I keep cleaning and that give me plenty of exercise already haha.

      Delete