Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Tweed and Fringe Jacket in North Sydney

North Sydney The working days that I love the most are those when I'm attending training classes in another place. Much better if it's overseas but a few kilometres away is enough for me to feel ecstatic. Well, this time it's only in the other side of the Harbour Bridge but the training centre has 180 degrees unobstructed views of the harbour.


Lavender Bay
What's not to love being sent to training? There's unlimited vending hot mocha drinks, free lunches and new shopping malls to check. Not forgetting to mention the new knowledge to gain from the training of course :) On the last day after grabbing my late lunch, I explored towards the harbour side and discovered this little park (Clark Park). The bridge was almost a stone's throw away and Luna Park can be seen clearly including its colourful ferris wheel. For my Luna Park post please see it here.
How to wear Tweed Jacket
H&M Jacket
 I suspected there was more farther down but I wasn't that extra adventurous besides all I wanted was a nice location for a photo op. Had I went down the stairs I would have landed in Wendy's Secret Garden. I only knew about it when I looked at the map checking where I've been. But still the park was a great discovery for me, my niece who attended uni that day in the same area and was the one taking photos was amazed too that I spotted the location. Well, a blogger has her ways sometimes.

Wendy's Secret Garden

Sydney Harbour
Lavender Bay
  My outfit on that day was this tweed jacket with fringe from H&M. The black faux leather leggings are from Mango while the suede ankle boots are from Asos. And this red saffiano cross body bag from Prada was the pop of colour that I just needed.  
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Luna Park in the distance
Prada cross body bag
These black clothes keep me warm during cold but sunny days. Besides that it's slimming, it can be worn to work casually especially on a mufti Friday without being loud even if you have fringes and tassels around your body :)
Mango Leather pants
Black leggings


Thank you for reading, 'til next post. You can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and events in between posts.

Outfit Details:
Tweed jacket from H&M
Black leggings from Mango similar
Black suede ankle boots from Asos  
Cross body bag from Prada similar  


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

76 comments:

  1. One of my fav looks ever hun! :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wonderful post dear! Have a great day! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vildana, have a nice day as well!

      Delete
  3. Hello there, ate Mercy! <3

    First of all may I call you ate? It sounds really disrespectful to call you on a first name basis. Haha, Filipino problems! Lol. Anyway, I've always wanted to visit Australia! Hopefully someday. Also, I love your outfit! And your bag looks really chic!

    Hope to hear from you soon! :)

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance | New travel post is up ♡
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Airish, aren't you a very sweet girl, not to mention pretty too :) Of course, call me Ate whenever you like. Thank you for the nice comment and checking again my post. Will be visiting your blog all the time too. Hope to meet you one day, maybe in Australia :)

      Delete
  4. love this jacket! x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/maxi-off-shoulder-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    Much love,
    Hadasah | www.styletolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mix of leather and tweed! And what a great view!

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have such good style! Loe the leather and am addicted to your cute little blog :)

    Take care!

    www.petiteandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so nice to hear, love your blog too.

      Delete
  8. I really like your pants and photo too
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look! I love the jacket and the pants
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alessandra for dropping a nice comment.

      Delete
  10. Great jacket, lady!
    Happy Thursday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab outfit and I love this jacket. x

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mercy, I always wanted black leather leggings or jeans. They look fantastic on you! Such a pretty park to visit. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Sheri, it is a nice little park.

      Delete
  13. My most favorite city. love to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! Love that jacket!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is really chic! I love the tweedy jacket paired with the faux laether leggings. Like you, I get so excited about new places and discovering secret gardens!

    Camila,

    http://www.districthilo.com

    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Qhh thank you so much Mary, I appreciate it.

      Delete
  16. Awesome, can't wait to see this view for myself in a couple weeks!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com
    * Instagram * Facebook *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Good to know you're visiting Sydney soon.

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Ah thank you Simona for looking and leaving a nice comment.

      Delete
  18. Love the Prada bag, it's beautiful.
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the fringe jacket! Looks uber cool on you :)

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos and a great look!
    I love this jacket :)
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so gorgeous girl, the outfit is so fabulous and chic! The place looks amazing :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that's so great to hear, thanks heaps!

      Delete
  22. Love your jacket. You look fab <3

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful jacket and I like the accent in the form of a bright handbag
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anya, thank you. Will follow you, please check.

      Delete
  24. Gorgeous, love the look hun xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that red cross body bag! So chic.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  26. These leather trousers look amazing on you and I love how you've taken these shots at nighttime, so atmospheric :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw this is a wonderful comment, love to hear it, thank you so much Gabrielle!

      Delete
  27. super love your outfit!! so perfect for this coming fall in Canada!
    Thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to share it, thanks heaps for your sweet comment Darlene!

      Delete
  28. Great post! Love your tweed jacket.x

    Happy weekend,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's a lovely place for a photo op. Love that pretty red sling Mercy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Lei and for the nice comment.

      Delete
  30. you still rock on that outfit Ate Mercy..great pants..i want to have it..xoxo

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear Jehan, thank you girl.

      Delete
  31. It's always fun to change scenery from time to time! Lovely outfit!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is fun. Thanks for the sweet comment Tamara.

      Delete
  32. I love your jacket, it's really chic. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your outfit looks amazing (: the red bag is very eye-catching x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that, thank you for dropping a nice comment Birdie!

      Delete
  34. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. you look beautiful! I love the pants and the jacket
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. love the jacket!!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete