Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Distressed Jeans for Day and Night

Surprise surprise, in case you haven't noticed it's the first time I wear jeans in my blog. Not that I don't wear jeans but after the creation of tights and jeggings I prefer to slip on black tights as much as possible and enjoy the feeling that I'm still in my couch even if I'm outside running errands. But that has to break for now as I jump on the distressed jeans bandwagon.



But I don't want it just any distressed jeans where the rips look like it went through a cheese grater nor I look like I've fallen on a tree and been attacked by a feral cat. So this kind of distressed jeans from Jeanswest is good enough for me for now. Maybe I will change my mind later but it's getting colder here in Sydney and a bigger gush of wind around my legs is not welcome anytime soon. So the fewer the holes and rips the better :)

 
But I must admit that it feels refreshing while wearing these jeans. I wore it on my nephew's birthday party in the park and it is comfy enough to run after my toddler. The most important factor when choosing the right jeans is the fit and for the aesthetic part it's the colour.
Now I've started wearing boots and black ankle boots go with the white Sabo sleeveless knitted top. My orange Celine nano bag is a pop of colour to this outfit.




I wore it also to dinner in our favourite restaurant but this time with a sweater, brown boots and my LV bag. It is versatile depending on your mood and weather. As rainbow stripes is in trend these days, I'm glad I got this coloured knitwear. Colours I must say are instant mood booster from a damp and chilly night.
 
I can only do indoor shots as it gets dark pretty quickly this time of the year.


 


 So which style do you like more? Did I pull off wearing distressed jeans :-)?



Thank you for reading, you can connect me in Instagram busyandfab to see my fab finds, other outfits and my events in between posts.


Outfit Details:

White knitted top from Sabo Skirt
Distressed jeans from Jeanswest
Nano luggage from Celine
Rainbow knitwear similar here and here
Black suede ankle boots from Asos 
Brown suede ankle boots from Asos similar
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

52 comments:

  1. That is a great distress jeans and I love how you style it in both the outfits. I like the second look more :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Eva, it's great to hear your thoughts.

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfits, these jeans looks very nice in both versions!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tops and jeans, Mers. And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. il top bianco mi piace moltissimo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfits! I can totally see these working day and night. I love outfits that have a multi purpose and you don't have to change to much to make them fit in to whatever you are doing. :)

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like multi purpose outfits too like jeans, thank you Emily.

      Delete
  6. Distressed jeans are awesome and a must have! Also, the red bag is so cute!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a must have too, thank you Carina.

      Delete
  7. Stunning looks! I love distressed jeans. I like both outfits! xx

    http://www.theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice of you, thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  8. Love this - such a pretty look! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firs outfit is so nice and trendy! Crochet tops are huge right now - I've been obsessed with them lately :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your look! Simply pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Distressed jeans are a must-have. You've created very cute casual looks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love distressed jeans! =) They are so easy to match!

    xoxo
    Regina
    http://mybeautymusings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. I love them now too :) Thank you.

      Delete
  13. You look beautiful! :D Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you from now. :*

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've followed you back including in Instagram.

      Delete
  14. Lovely pictures!

    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy this look and colours match perfectly . I follow you,follow me back
    Visit my blog : www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm following you too.

      Delete
  16. Jeans look great on you but I know what you mean about the comfort of leggings! LOVING your orange Celine, gorgeous xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear you understand the level of comfort leggings give :). Thanks for your sweet comments as always.

      Delete
  17. Obsessed with that white halter top and the red lipstick! So chic.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment, glad to read it.

      Delete
  18. great look!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the top with those jeans and the brightly coloured bag! The perfect summer outfit !

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww that's really nice, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much, I followed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These outfits looks so comfy, and I love that orange bag. Orange is such a happy color. The pictures of you and the little one are darling.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mercy, I tried to follow you, but this came up........The webpage cannot be found. Not sure what's going on. I'll keep trying, dear.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so fashion and beautiful, and the baby is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, you are very kind.

      Delete
  25. you rock with sleeveless on it Ate Mercy..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool to know, thank you very much Jehan!

      Delete